Saturday, June 18, 2005

Finished Busyness (but NOT business...)

Oh C'MMOWN!!! Yeah!!! Am' back whether you like it or not, coz it's ma' Blog... (wala kayu magagawa!!! hehehehe) Yeah, it's been a while since I post ma' last post... (huh??? whatever...) Kaya un, somethin' makes me busy a few days, hours & minutes ago... but ok na... it's finished busyness na!!! hahaha... by the way, typing ma' speech & jec's speach in TMS really made me a quite 'loko-loko' this week... akalain mu... dalawang speech ginawa ku, it's all about the Bible pa... but tnx to Jah, I accomplished this task to praise him at the best that I could... And last night is my talk regarding the highlights of 2 Samuel chapter 22-24... I didn't have the time to practice my speech at home, kc I help bossing in his talk (it's his talk today -June 17, 2005), but my talk resulted... ahmm... GOOD!!! hehehehe... My mom told me: "Anak ayos bahagi mo, maliwanag!" (she's my # 2 Fan!!! hehehe... my #1 fan is.... ahmmm.... cno ba...? ahmmm.... ah!!!! AKO!!! hehehe... Joke lang... ok... I also finished my work this day (june 17, 2005) in puttin' our chemical cleaners in bottles & boxed it & ready to deliver any time... pero, 30 boxes is not enough, we still need another 30 boxes to deliver it to Bataan... Agen... on Monday, we are going to get some chemicals needed for mixing our cleaners... Tnx also to Choi (my sisters BF) for helping me in ma' work... i told you, busyness this days are finished, but, Business is still goin'... Yeah... ryt... If you don't have any idea bout the chemical cleaner am' talkin' about... visit this: http://solesco.s5.com/ it's our company site... so it's bye-bye time agen... oh... wait,,, wanna thank ANDRE for visiting & helpin' me out in ma' Blog, also TinTin & Kai for takin' their time to visit ma' site... Ok... my eye's are gettin' heavy... I need some sleep... OK... APIR!!! :)

2 Comments:

At Saturday, June 18, 2005 2:07:00 AM, Blogger AndrĂ© said...

Initym men! Apir!

 
At Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:53:00 PM, Blogger kamoteng-pusit said...

apir!!! ayos ka... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home