Sunday, June 19, 2005

What Would You Do to a Day in Your Life When CRAPPY Things Get Into Your Way? DESTROY!!! (Rrraaawwwrrr!!!)

You know, when i woke up this morning, I starded my day good I felt no darn things would go on this day of Saturday, which, a favorite day of mine. Me & my sister Myt went on to our Field Service & we visited our Bible Studies which resulted really good. Then, after that on our way home... Myt asked me if I wanted to watch the movie of Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie (Mr. & Mrs. SMITH) At first, I don't want to go, coz' I'm waiting for the confirmation of bossing if we're gonna make it on our lakad... But, he texted me that maybe next time, our lakad will be next. It's ok 4 me, so we continued our plan to watch the movie... which... I also told bossing that we have also our lakad... At the jeepney, he called me up & asked me if they could join our lakad... I said: "cge dude, para masaya..." So, the plan, the lakad & the company is ready to Parteeiii!!! But, some problem arise when they (bossing's company) told me that they will not gonna come b'coz of some things get CRAPPY!!! Aarrrgggg... It's kinda' sad, but, that's the reality... Yeah... Reality Really BITES!!! But, we (Me, Myt & Choi) still stick with the plan & lakad... Remember Guys!!! This is the time & day were the CRAPPIEST MOMENT of My Life occur... On our way to Glorietta, using my dad's car... which I really became very carefull on my driving... a delivery van (a white L300 delivery-van) hit & bumped me at the back were we on a full stop!!! GGGRRRRRR!!!! This situation was the most annoying, most irritating, most suckable, most... most... most worst things that got in my way this day.... You know... I went from Happy, to Sad, to Mad, to Insane, to DESTROY THE WORLD!!! When we got out of the car, I saw the driver & the 2 pahinante scratching their dandruffed hairs... I told myself: "Kamote... walang pera ito... kawawa naman..." Pero mas kawawa aku kc di-alam ni Dad!!! Aaarrrggg....!!! Choi made the talking, but he's really pissed when a pahinante interuped their talking.... I told him to be calm & everything will be alright. I called our house & the good thing... my dad answered the phone... I told him what happened & replied me: "Sabi ko na eh... sana nag-bus na lang kayo...!" Darn... I'm pissed... I felt like there's a pooh in my head... but I talked to the driver, got his name, liscence #, his company, & I took his life... (hehehe... joke) On the other hand, my dad fly to the place where the accident occured. He made the negotiation w/ the driver... And what the heck... we made a deal.. we close the case with the price of Php 2,000.00. Yeah, 2K!!! Sa totoo lang naawa din sha sa driver & 2 pahinante. They're not bad guys & they're cooperative... so we never filed a reklamo even an investigator dropped on the scene. You know, after the signing of contract that there will be no reklamo, the investigator asked for: "Penge ng pang-gasolina!" If my head is still steaming hot that time... bubuhusan ko sha ng gasolina at sisilaban!!! (hehehehe... joke) So, we went to the office where we get the money. Then my dad told me to go to Banawe to find a replacement for our tail light. But the good thing... my dad was not mad at me, I told him the whole truth & nothin' but the truth... But, he told me some driving guides to avoid those kind of accident. After we replaced the tail light, I brought him to a Chinese Resto so I can make a good comeback so I still can use the car... hehehe... obviously, I pay for it... Hehehehe... nasuhulan ko dad ko dahil lang sa dimsum!!! Hahahaha!!! Grabe... Kakapagod!!! I think my legs could not carry me anymore... am so exhausted... And you know, at around 11:45 PM, my Tita Louie called and told us that our Lolo Maning is really on a bad condition at Angono hospital. So, my dad, my mom, Lolo Coring (Lolo Maning's brother) & tito Gideon rush this 12:00 AM at the hospital where he is confined. I must be the driver going there but my dad told me: "Matulog ka na lang at bukas ikaw ang magdi-drive papunta sa Angono." Kamote!!! Life is really a kamote!!! Kamote puts gas in your tummy... kamote makes you fart!!! Yeah... Minsan talaga mabantot ang buhay... But, we can make a good lesson out of it... Patience, self-control, friendliness, and humility is necessary when things get crappy... so be cool, relax & tell yourself... I need to SMILE!!! Wheeww!!!! Kamote ang haba ng pangyayari sa buhay ko ngayon... sana hindi kayo naiip, nainis at nabuwiset sa post na ito.... Agen... TNX A LOT!!! APIR TAYONG LAHAT!!!! APIR!!!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, June 19, 2005 11:15:00 PM, Blogger AndrĂ© said...

Daanin mo nalang sa pork siomai yan men! Hek hek hek! Tutuu yan men, talagang may mga araw lang na ganyan. Apir!

 
At Thursday, June 23, 2005 11:45:00 PM, Blogger kamoteng-pusit said...

Tama!!! Mraming salamat... Apir tayong lahat!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home