Monday, February 26, 2007

Stinger!!! Here You Go Again!!! (Apir!!! na din...)

Not again! Not again!

Here's this darn feeling again!

It's makin' me ill inside again!

Please... hit me! Before it brings me down again!


It happened once, it happened twice!

Now I'm afraid that it'll happen thrice!

Hope it's not, I'm not telling lies.

Life is flat... and heart's hurt rise!



To see you and hear you... is such a blast!

You've set me free from this shell that won't crack!

You make my life new again and erased all my past...

Wish all these things regards You, hope they'll last.



It's a fact, but I'm just lack...

of strength to say, my mouth is locked!

Hey Heart! Speak up your jock!

Take a deep breath, so it won't stuck!



I'm so scared! I'm so frightened!

To let you know this Heart's been talkin'.

It's YOU!!! It's YOU!!! The one I'm pursuin'...

If it's all about you, my world's enlightened!



Think! Think! Go on and think!

Wish my Heart won't beat... go shrink!

Why it's YOU... my Heart's been thinkin'?

Maybe it's really YOU, the answer to what I'm praying!



Hope it's real! Hope it's true!

I really, really want these dreams to come true!

Please let me in... please let me through...

I want to be with you... and everything --- I will do!



But still in doubt, still in vain...

But then, I'm not in rain!

I hate to feel those pain again...

But to be with YOU... hope my gladness will regain!



Be optimistic... be realistic...

But my Heart, Mind and Soul is kinda' pessimistic!

I don't want to be in this state of calamity!

Hope I can survive & say my victory!!!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At Monday, February 26, 2007 9:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

naksss.... mukhang inlabs si friend ko ah!!! welcome back sa'yo... kamusta ka na ba?!

apirrrrr!!!

 
At Monday, February 26, 2007 9:56:00 PM, Blogger kamoteng-pusit said...

RHO!!! Mukha nga eh... pero ewan... basta bahala na si Batman muna... pasyal-pasyal muna... try to balance evertyhing & think a lot... coz' I don't want another catastrophe to happen again... OUCHY eh!!! Ehehehe!!! Eto, medyo ok na nang konti!!! @ na nga agad post ko eh!!! Hahahaha!!! Tnx RHO for swinggin' back!!! Mabagal Net ko eh kaya di me makapag-comment sayo, hanggang Tag lang... pag DSL na ako, alam mo na!!! Rock n' Roll!!! Hahahaha!!! Ingats!!! Apir!!! ;')

 
At Thursday, March 01, 2007 3:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Pusit,wow inlabs ka na, again? hehehe well i wish you all the best para wala ng ouchy!! you can make it go,go,go Pusit!

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 9:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tlga inlove kadaw? yuhuuuuuuu limang apir nman jan!

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 5:31:00 PM, Blogger kamoteng-pusit said...

BEE!!! Moshi-moshi!!! Ahahaha!!! Musta ka na!!! Na-miss kita ah!!! Tagal na kita di nakita nadalaw sa selda ko!!! Salamat, salamat!!! Apir!!!
Medyo may tama nga eh... ehehehe... pero kamote at malabo ang mga pangyayari... hindi ko pa alam... hope I'll get through it... Tnx BEE!!! Apir!!! Arigatou!!! ;')

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 5:41:00 PM, Blogger kamoteng-pusit said...

TiKEY!!! WAW!!! TiKEY!!! Mustasa kalabasa ka na!!! Eto nga at mukang ganun na nga... Kamote na naman ako!!! Hindi ko pa alam ang mga moves ko ngayun... basta, basta, basta... siya ang napupusuan ko...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home