Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Update Makes Perfect... (For A Moment) But Perfection... A Thing That's Really Hard To Achieve... Apir!!!

Whewww!!! All the things that I've done in front of ma' PC was doin' Updates... updates... & updates!!! I updated all ma' e-mails, ma' blog, ma' pix, ma' HTML scripts on ma' Blog, ma' programs, ma' anti-virus (that's not workin' anymore, bcoz ma' account just expired... darn!!!) ma' PC settings, ang especially... I updated ma' SELF!!! Yeah... I update myself by cutting off my exess finger nails & shave my ala-Bin Ladden beard & moustache... Hehehe... But even I did those things... I'm still the same "Kamoteng-PUSiT..." Nothin' changes... I though I will become Brad Pitt if I cut ma' nails & shaved ma' facial hairs... but nah!!! It's still me... Hehehe... I realize that I was only dreaming when ma' Mom slap me in the face with a book... & said: "Hoy!!! Gising na!!!" Darn!!! I wished she didn't did that... I am Brad Pitt @ ma' dreams... Kamote!!! Now... I am only BRAD FEET!!! Watta shame!!! Oh... ba tha wey!!! There's another bad news to tell yah' guys & gals... Another family friend of ours just passed away this day... She died bcoz of cancer... Oh man!!! There's so many things happened unexpected;y... & tomorrow, ma' Tito Lito will really say his last goodbye to the sky & earth coz it's his internment tomorrow... And on Thursday, Richard's father will also leave the world... Sad, sad, sad... because imperfection nowadays is really hard to achieve... Only The Bible tells us the secret to achieve Pecfection... That's for real... Talk to the Jehovah's Witnesses knockin' on your door to know more about it & the promises that God will do on our earth... So, Bye for now!!! APiR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home