Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Last Day of June 2005... A Month of Happiness, Sadness, Hope & Crappy Events... Haayyy...!!! Kamote!!! Apir!!!

Holy Kamote!!! The month of June 2005 ends... ahmm... today... hahaha... Apir!!! But you know, this month was one of the most memorable month for me... (in the span of 6 months... yeah... June ROCKS!!!) Why? Ok let's have a recap from the top of this year...
  • January: Ahmm... I forgot what happened on this month... But, it's the birth month of ma' Dad (1/5) & Gavin (1/6) ... That's it!!! Apir!!!
  • February: Yeah... Still the same... I forgot... I only remember that this was the month of Hearts... hehehe... Apir!!!
  • March: Darn!!! I hate this month... Why? Coz it's the month that has a day that adds a year in ma' life!!! It's ma' birth month!!! (3/24) Kamote!!! Basta... I HATE MARCH!!! Crap!!! Ayoko mag-Apir!!!
  • April: Ahhh... This month was the month that I like... It's the month that I have so many stories to tell but... not all them... hehehe... Anu ka, masaya!!! Hahaha... (suplado pa) Ahmm... It's the month that I signed for the campaign of Pioneering... It's the month of Aimee's Grad Party... It's the month were I bought our first Cyber-Shot... It's the month that my Dad & Mom's first out of the country tour... they went in Hong Kong & stayed there for 1 week!!! Yeah!!! A week of fun, tour, chow-chow, shopping... err!!! I wish I'm with them... But... It's Ok that I'm not with them... Why? I have ma' Dad's CAR!!! Wuhooo!!! Yeah!!! A week of no-rules, no-limit, no-anything that came from the mouths of my loving parents!!! Hahaha!!! A week of free life... huh? FREE LIFE... Noh!!! It's also the month of rush, exhausting & long time works... Our dealers in Bataan ordered 50 boxes of chemical cleaners to be delivered in a week!!! Geesh!!! Remember... I have a Pioneering task to finish & accomplish 50 hours... I have a two set of minds this month... I have adjusted myself to accomplish these things... Sometime, I preached a mornings & work on the afternoon, then preached again on the evening... yeah with this, I acomplished them... But, without the help of ma' old good bestfriend Jec, his brotherJimboy, Mec, Cha, Bistprend Abby & Aimee!! Apir!!! They are the ones who helped me to reached the goal... but, I haven't reached the goal of 50 hours, I've only accomplished 36 hours... hehehehe... I would like to thank Aimee for helping to reach even 36 hours... She accompanied me in Greenbelt on the last day of April... (4/30) that's why I reached 36 hours... Hehehe... tnx a lot!!! Whew... there still more but we're talkin' about the month of JUNE folks... hehehe... enough of this... Apir!!!
  • May: Ahhh.... A memorable month for me... Why again...??? Ahhhh... It's only me & bestfriend knew all the story... hehehe... Apir!!!
  • JUNE: Hey!!! Finally!!! We're on the final month... hehehe... Ahmm... On this month... we fulfill our plan to go to Enchanted Kingdom... We went there last June 4... What's so special on this trip? Ano pa ba... Walang kasamang matanda!!! C Chip lang ang matandang kasama namin!!! Hahaha... Ay, aku din pala... pero mas matanda sha sa akin... hehehe... Ahmm... Ang saya-saya nun men!!! first time ng barkada na magsama-sama na walang kasamang matanda at long trip pa (from Manila to Sta. Rosa, Laguna) Naka-hiram kami ng Revo kay Wacky... (tnx Wackz!!! Sa uulitin!!! Apir!!!) After that EK, we went to Albang Town Center to eat dinner... We can't decide where to eat that night but we decided to try Tony Roma's Resto... Nakana!!! Sultry, delectable & subtle taste of foods that we experianced that night... but, OUCH... ang BIGAT sa BULSA!!! We have a damage of Php 3,+++.++!!! Hahaha!!! But its all worth it!!! After that EK /ATC Trip... the next things that happened to this month... What??? Just read the POST from the start... It's the month that I created ma' Blog, so Just read all of em' for you to know why the month of June was a memorable month for me... hehehe... APIR!!!

Ok, folks... Only a few minutes, we will jump to 12:00 AM, then 12:01 AM & starts the Month of July, 2005... So, another month of "I don't know what will happen this month." is comming so, lets see what this month has to offer me and also you!!! Apir!!! Tnx everyone!!! Apir!!!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:31:00 AM, Blogger AndrĂ© said...

Tama men! Nangamote tayo dun sa Tony Roma's!

Urrrgh! Apir!

 
At Tuesday, July 05, 2005 3:04:00 PM, Blogger kamoteng-pusit said...

Sinabi mu pa!!! Pero MASARAP!!! Apir!!! Hekhekhek!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home