Sunday, September 04, 2005

Great Happy Day!!! Apir!!! =)

Pictures taken @ Zaifu Japanese Restaurant @ Rockwell Power Plant Mall (August 28, 2005; Saturday)





Hey ya'll!!! Nice to get back in here... really missed posting in here... By the way, I don't want to say anythin' but to tell you all guys that last August 28, 2005 (Saturday), the Barkada went to Rockwell Power Plant Mall and we watched "The Longest Yard." Apir!!! So funny, hilarious and nice plot of story. It really makes your day, b'coz it makes you laugh from the start up to the end of the movie. The only thing I don't like about the movie was the soundtracks... Hip-Hop & R n' B combined... geesh!!! Not really appropriate for the setting & not fit for the movie... But, watta heck... Nelly & other black bros was in tha haus... that's why the soundtracks were all Hip-Hop & R n' B... enough of this critism bout the movie... we're talkin' bout my Happy Days... hehehe... ahmm... right, before we watched the movie, we met some friends of Cha (ahmm... students of Cha in St. Paul Makati), then we ate dinner @ Zaifu & Wacky... paid the bill of the friends of Cha... (Nakana!!! Binata na si Wacks!!! Apir!!!) After that, we watched the movie and after that, we had a coffee @ Starbucks & continued the crazyness in there. After that, we go home using the L300 van of Jec. Hehehe... It really a Happy Day for us... but for "me" it's not only "HAPPY," but, "GREAT HAPPY DAY!!!" Hehehe... Why? Coz I saw again the person that really makes my day and makes me happy... That's why... GREAT HAPPY DAY!!! Hehehe...

Pictures taken @ Starbucks @ Gateway Mall/Araneta Strip in Cubao (August 30, 2005; Monday)


Another GREAT HAPPY DAY happened last August 30, 2005 (Monday)... It's another gimik!!! hehehe... Ahmm, this gimik was not planned, Jec asked me if I want to go to Gateway Mall in Araneta, Cubao, coz Abby & Aimee will be there. Soooo.... why not!!! Another Great Happy Day to experience!!! Hehehe... I'm really confused that day b'coz... ahmm... I'm clueless!!! ahmm... I'm covered in shyness!!!! I don't know why I felt it... but I'm happy... not only happy... Soooo Verryyyy verrryyy happyyy!!!!! But... I really felt like a BIG KAMOTE!!! Kamote talaga ang feeling ku men!!! Basta... can't explain the feelings I have that day!!! Basta Sobra saya ku... Alam ni dude yan!!! Ayun... b'coz this was not planned, the watching of movie was also not planned... hehehe... we watched "The Skeleton Key." Darn!!! It's not really scary or even makes you shiver or what... It's full of spiritism!!! Ahhhh!!! Shame on it!!!! story of voodoo!!! After this, Jec treated us @ Burgoo!!! Hehehe... nice one dude!!! (Sa uulitin!!!) Then, we went to Starbucks to have some short coffee talk. then, we got home... But, its not the end of this day... coz we send Cha to Makati @ JP's haus coz it's her last teaching demo @ St. Paul. We departed from their house @ 12 Midnight & we got at our own homes @ 1:00 AM. Whew!!! watta day!!!! But, I tell you again... "GREAT HAPPY DAYS" those days for me!!! Apir!!! =)

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:19:00 AM, Blogger AndrĂ© said...

Naks, dubul diyt! Astig yan men! Werk hard! Apir!

Nanenebago ako sa picture ko diyan men mateno ako. Ahihihi.

Apir tayong lahat!

 
At Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:49:00 PM, Blogger kamoteng-pusit said...

Tama!!! Nanenebagu aku sa eyu, parang CLONE na ANDOY!!! Kc Matenu!!! Apir!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home