Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Another Mistake... Another Apology... Another Lesson For Me... (Apir ng konti...)

Well... this past few days, I thought everything that will happen will come out good. Yeah, some of them has a good end-up... but, when thinking of positive things to come, darn!!! here comes the unexpected things... I thought that I can help out but... dew to my stupidity (again...), unthinkable manner (again...) & slipped-tongued stupid mouth (again...), everything was screwed up!!! Yes... it's ME who screwed up all things and I'm screwed!!!

When my Dude has a problem, he asked me for some advice... so, what a friend can do is to listen & help the him the best that I can give. But, after my advice, there's a thing (blog thing...) that I've told him regarding another situation that the concerned person was also the one currently involved on the misunderstanding. I know that the additional info can also create another problem. But, because of my slipped-tongued stupid mouth & the ability of not thinking... I told him that. It's wrong!!! I must not tell ma' Dude bout' that... I must talk first to the person/s on that situation first before I told him or not really told ma' Dude... But, stupidity comes & it's done... yeah, I'm done!!! That same day, the problem of ma' Dude was solved & everything became smooth again on his side. I'm happy for him that his problem was solved & it gave lessons for them on what happened. Nice one Dude!!! (^c,^)

But for me, I know I caused emotional pains for my loving friends especially the ones involved on the blog thing that became an issue caused by me... Masyado na kasi aku naging paki-alamero na wala sa lugar... Gusto ko lang kasi matapos agad sa isang usapan ang parehong klase ng problema na maaari rin kasing magbigay sa kanila ng problema sa hinaharap. Iniisip ko kasi ang kabutihan & protection nila... Wala naman akong kinakampihan sa problem o hindi ko pinapalaki, gusto lang maayos agad... subali't mali ang process ko... I bypassed ma' Bistprend... Naskatan ko siya... Isa pa, I hurt "HER"... nawala ang trust niya sa akin b'coz of my stupidity & being masyadong nikikialam sa sitwasyon. I'M SO SORRY!!! I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY...

It taught me another lesson... Before talking... think of it first... if many will get hurt, be sensible & try not to make the situation worse. Another thing, wag ng masyadong maging paki-alamero!!! Naging ganun aku that's why I screwed up many things... Maging maingat sa mga sasabihin... be a good listener... wag maging one sided lang... laging neutral sa pagbibigay ng payo... always do the right process para walang nasasagasaan.

Yes, ma' mistake gives me more time to change... mabuti na din na nagyayari ang ganito sa buhay ko kasi nakikilala ko kung sino talaga ako... nalalaman ko ang mga bagay na dapat kung pasulungin sa pagkatao ko... natututo akong mag-isip sa mga sitwasyon... Natuto lalo akong magpakumbaba... maging considerate sa feelings ng iba... Sana magawa ko lahat ito, gusto kong sa susunod tama na ang gagawin ko...

Tnx Dude, Chip, Bistprend & MIY... U taught me my lessons...

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey balong..hmm..lungkot nanaman..para kang up and down ah..

tama, we should always learn to be considerate of other people's feelings and to always think before we leap.. even though gusto ko spontaneous, makakabuti parin kung iisipin ng ilang beses ang isang bagay bago sabihin or gawin..

at least thru our mistakes we learn, mahirap naman kung hindi at puro ganun nalang diba? don't worry, when you're down, there's nowhere to go but up..lilipas din yan..you'll see..learn the lesson and then, even though it's hard, move on. Pray palagi and ask God for wisdom, otey? God bless, smile! ^_^

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:48:00 PM, Blogger kamoteng-pusit said...

Eps!!! Tnx!!! minsan talaga pag nabibigla aku, hindi aku nakapagiisip agad... although maganda ang purpose pag mali ang process, it turns out bad... bad results... maraming nasasaktan... ganun tlaga... pero lam mu ngtxt na siya & nagsori din... mahalaga Nagsori aku, I admitted my mistakes, I became honest sa lahat... ayun they understand me... kaya masaya na din aku & I really learned my lesson again!!! Di na sana ito maulit... I will think fast!!! Kelangan naka-extra joss!!! Hahahaha!!! Apir!!! Tnx Eps!!! =)

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 12:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say men are from mars, and women are from venus. The following is totally irrelevant to your post and included just because --- ang mga bading galing sa uranus. Bwakekekekek. Apir men!

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:31:00 AM, Blogger kamoteng-pusit said...

Hahaha!!! Tama men!!! Bading's came from UR-ANUS!!! Hehehe!!! Apir!!! Salbahe noh? Jowk lang!!!

Apir Kaide!!!

 
At Friday, October 28, 2005 8:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you mr. squidwort, hehehe... at least you're getting to know yourself better. Apri na lang tayo para smile ka na! \c",)

 
At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei nananahimik si ISKUWID! wag ka masyado serious! ismayl!!!

miss your visits! take care ayt! God bless!!!

"No I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems
Life turns around.."

peace! apir!

 
At Saturday, November 05, 2005 1:05:00 AM, Blogger kamoteng-pusit said...

PEARL, MEI & EPS!!! Tnx very much 4 ur comments!!! It really means so much to me & its really a big help on the times when I'm down... Tnx 4 givin' me the extra words of wisdom & comfort thats been really helpful to me... Tnx very much!!!

\(^c,^) Apir!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home