Sunday, March 05, 2006

Ahmmm... Happy, Happier, HAPPIEST!!! Apir!!!

Yelow!!! It's been a while again... and yeah, am' still breathin'... Ahmmm, last February 22, 2006, I received a message from my Friendster account... Yup... I was surprised of that message!!! It came from HER & it made me just like spinnin' off my seat coz' she really is a good, nice, humble girl, ahmmm, lady... I admire her more for what she did, admitting some things that made PUSiT some kinda' stupid. I'm not expecting any kind of appologies from her, but she did! It's a courageous thing to do & showing of humility from her part... It also showed what kind of person she is. I know that she always applies the Bible principles that's why she did that. For me, I've already forgot all the things she'd done to me... But with her message, it really touched my heart & I really appreciate it... Thank you MIY for you effort & courage to say those things... In fact, I just want you know that after that incidents happened, I forgave you for all what you've done... So, it's just like never happened. So, please don't be ashamed of yourself anymore or even feel guilty... It's ok now & I understand why you did that.

Ahmmm... Wish that I could see her even for just a minute or even hear her voice or her laugh... even for a minute... ok na ako dun... ahmmm, I don't mean anything... but I just want to... to... yun lang naman eh... tapos ok na... Ahmmm, I just want her always to take care of herself, always attend our meetings, always put in mind the Bible principles, so, you can never go wrong..., just say "NO!!!" if it's against Jehovah's will & always pray to Him as I always include you in my prayers... Be happy always...

Ahmmm, CARAMBA!!! I'm gettin' dramatic again... Kamote!!! Ahmmm, gettin' back to business... Yup!!! I'm currently workin' on my Public Talk this comming March 26, 2006 (Sunday). It's all about the "Ransom" that Jesus Christ gave us. It tackles the questions: "Why do we need the Ransom?", "How did Christendom reject the Ransom?", "What are the Benefits of having faith in the Ransom?" & "What should we do to receive the Undeserve-Kindness of God?" Yup, it's a big work & I pray that I can finish it ASAP so I can practice & deliver it good & effectively. I also still doin' some chemical mixing for our products. Last week, we delivered 21 boxes at Bicol & its a heavy load taken off of me!!! Whew!!! Then, I think this comming Wednesday (March 8, 2006), we will be going to Pampanga, Bataan & Olongapo, then back to Manila... As usual, I'm still the Great Driver who always drive, drive & drive... It's a business trip & we are expecting a new client there. Ahmmm.... yeah, teka!!! I'm happy!!! Ang saya ko!!! Bakit? Coz last Thursday (March 2, 2006), we went @ Biňan, Laguna to send home my Tito Jun ( my Mom's younger brother) from the Lung Center hospital, coz he undergone an operation. So, what else... PUSiT was the driver, ano pa nga ba!!! But, arrivng there, I went at the sala upstairs, get the weighing scale & stepped on it... closed eyes, scared to see if I lose some weight... opened it... AND YYYEEESSS!!! Wala na ako sa 200 lbs!!! Kamote!!! 196 lbs na lang ako!!! Wuhoo!!! Wuhoo!!! I can't believed that I can really lose weight!!! Because when I last stepped on that scale, I was still at 200 lbs, but 2 weeks after, yes!!! Bumaba na!!! Yehey!!! My discipline really worked!!! My work outs never failed me & the guts!!! It's been a long time dream for me to see that my weight is not in the scale of 200 lbs anymore!!! To tell you the truth, I was 238 lbs before!!! Imagine!!! Super Heavy Weight!!! But now, I'm happy that I'm at the range & scale of 196 lbs!!! Hehehe, that's why I'm still pursuing this loss weight program that I'm doin' right now, more guts, more perspiration, more discipline until I reach the appropriate weight!!! Kasya na damit ng Dad ko sa akin kaya naa-arbor ko na ibang clothes niya, hehehe... My XL to XXL clothes, ayun, inaamag na kasi maluwag na at parang daster na ung iba... hehehe... I'm so happy!!! And I also want to thank my inspiration... I dedicate this to her... because of her, I pursue this thing... kaya, Salamat Miy... One more thing, it's also good for me... my health, my personality, my appearance, my confidence... it will make me feel good... Yes, Health is Wealth & it's part of my life now to live right, eat right & to stay alive!!!

So, that's all folks... thanks for visiting & leaving comments & tags... Tnk u!!! Apir!!! Thanx EPS, Ate MEi, Mayang, Pearl, TinTin & ma' new blog fan!!! Noreen!!! Hahaha!!! Fan daw eh noh... Apir!!! Welcome!!!

Special thanx to SHERMAN, my bro!!! who read my blog... hehehe, tnx for the encouraging words... It was a big help for me... kita-kita na lang sa mata!!! Apir!!!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hala! pareho tayo ng goal!! hehe. :) buti kpa may improvement. ako, kahit 1 lb wala..

ansarap kasi lumafang. ultimo merienda, kanin. haha! :3

ituloy mo lang. tama, its for your health din. chka may discipline ka naman.. ako chka na after grad. hehe.. ^_____^'

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006 1:12:00 AM, Blogger kamoteng-pusit said...

PEARL: Musta na!!! Kamote ka!!! Buti nagparamdam ka na!!! Asteg at una ka na naman!!! Salamat!!! Hirap talaga pag busy... busy kasi eh kaya busy... hehehe... Tnx & Ingatz!!! Hayaan mu, dadalaw aku sa blog mu!!! Pramis!!! =)

-----

YASU: Oist!!! Talaga? Papapayat ka din? Uummm... Di ka namant big-boned ah? Hehehehe... sa totoo lang gusto ko talaga kumain pero pag nakain na ako, parang nasusuka aku, kasi sinanay ko na sarili ko sa pagkain ng KAMOTE at SAGING kaya yun na talaga ang aking food... Ok lang yan, kelangan lang talaga disiplina at will!!! Magagawa mu din yan!!! Apir!!! Tnx!!! Ingatz!!! =)

-----

ATE MEi: Ate Mei!!! Apir!!! Hehehe... tama, kina-career ko na toh!!! Wala na ako sa 200 lbs eh, kaya motivated na ako!!! Apir!!! Sige, post ko ung pic ng before & after ni PUSiT pag talagang malaki na improvement ko! Tnx!!! Ingatz!!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home