Tuesday, March 21, 2006

At Last!!! Apir!!!

Yelow!!! Hehehe... after a month of preparing... At Last!!! I already finished my talk that I'm going to deliver this Sunday (March 26, 2006). Yes!!! But, there still some revisions & alterations thats on queue... But, atleast, I'm done!!! Hehehe... But after this, I have another assignment... Bible Highlights of Job Chapters 11 to 15 that has been scheduled on next Thursday (March 30, 2006). Actually, my assignment is Job Chapters 6 to 10 & it's on comming Thursday (March 23, 2006), but, I'm loaded... that's why I told Tito Boy Bautista to switched our given assignments... he said: "OK no problem!" Ok!!! Apir!!! Hay!!! Tomorrow, Wednesday (March 22, 2006), me, Kuya Nonoy & Kuya Sam will have our Shepherding! Sa wakas, natuloy na din!!! Hehehe... tagal na nun eh, ilang beses na ding naudlot coz we don't meet our schedules. Then, the other activities that in-line this week... ahmmm... ayun! This comming Saturday (March 25, 2006), we will be in Biňan, Laguna, coz my 2 cousins Bajee & Tricia got honors in their classes that's why we have a party goin' on. Eh, di ko pa nga alam kung ano regalo sa dalawa eh... KENDI na lang siguro!!! Hehehe... kuripot!!! Hehehe... ewan, hanap na lang siguro sa Friday... Then the next day, my big day!!! My talk!!! Kamote!!! Kinakabahan na ako ngayon pa lang... pero prayer is my big help... I know Jehovah will help to deliver my speech effectively & good so many people will be benefitted with the informations that He want to give... Ayun!!! Sabi ni DUdE, dadalo daw sya para suportahan aku... hehehe... sama niya daw sina Chimmoy & Cha... ewan kung matutuloy sila... matuloy man o hindi Ok lang. Apir pa din!!! Eh, I also invite MEE, pero ewan... hehehe... atleast I invited her kasi promise ko din sa kanya na kahit minsan mapapakinggan niya din ako... Haayyy.... Ayun... After that, kung matutuloy si DUdE... eh, dala niya yung Space Wagon... eh... let the wheels do the walking... hehehehe!!! Apir!!! Nga pala, tuloy na tuloy na kami sa Bacolod for Sherick & Jane's Wedding!!! Wuhoo!!! We already have our tickets on our own pockets kaya, we will really flying na!!! Hehehehe... Kamote!!! Di pa nga kami nakakapag-practice ng mga tutugtugin eh... even the songs on our playlist, eh there's no descisions yet. But after next week, sigurado, practice na toh!!! Apir!!! Nga pala, Mayang!!! Hehehehe... you'll be touring us at Bacolod ha!!! Apir!!! Ayun... Apir!!!


I wanna thank you all that's been visited my blog... Apir tayo lahat!!! Salamat!!! =)

2 Comments:

At Sunday, March 26, 2006 11:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Balong! at last nagfo-float na uli ako! wuhoo! medyu lunod ako ds past weeks!

thanks po for splashing always sa aquarium..sarap makatanggap ng mga encouraging words! missed blogging..will do more as i go along!

grave..tumatanda na tau..hay..
i feel my age..ayayay! karamba!

God bless!

 
At Monday, March 27, 2006 12:57:00 AM, Blogger kamoteng-pusit said...

EPS!!! Musta na!!! Tama!!! Sarap ulit mag-swimming, lalo na SUMMER na!!! Hehehe... Welkam bak ulit!!! Talagang ganun, tumatanda but di pa tayo halata!!! Hehehehe... Tnx sa visit!!! Ingat ka & wag na malulunod!!! Hehehehe... Apir!!!

=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home